The Australian Research Data Commons (ARDC) is a transformational initiative that is supported by the Australian Government, through their National Collaborative Research Infrastructure Strategy (NCRIS).
The ARDC Board provides guidance to the ARDC Executive Team on ARDC’s strategic direction.
Board of Directors
Our Board was established on 1 July 2018 and includes the following members.
Mr Craig Roy (Chair)
Ms Cathrine Harboe-Ree
Professor Joe Shapter
Dr Ron Sandland
Mr Russell Yardley
Ms Toni Moate
Ms Anne-Marie Lansdown
Our Executive Team
The role of our Executive Team is to develop and implement ARDC’s strategy in consultation with the board. The team includes:
- Ms Rosie Hicks, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Ian Duncan, Director, eResearch Infrastructure & Services
- Dr Michelle Barker, Director, Skilled Workforce and Partnerships
- Dr Adrian Burton, Director, Data, Policy and Services
- Dr Andrew Treloar, Director, Platforms and Engagements
- Mr Matt Dailey, Chief Operations Officer